We have a multi-faceted approach to treating hip pain, conditions, and injuries to relieve pain associated with various conditions and improve function after an injury.
Our physicians specializing in orthopedic hip treatment and surgery have undergone a minimum of five years of residency training and fellowship training.
Hip conditions we treat include:
- Arthritis pain and tendonitis
- Sports injuries
- Hip dislocation and trauma
- Hip impingement
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
Some of our treatments include:
- Hip Replacement or Revision
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Fracture Treatment and Repair