Friday March 20th update (7:25pm)
Today we released a video to let our cherished patients know that as an essential healthcare services provider, we are here if you need us.
Also today we took the difficult decision to temporarily close some of our offices, just until things get back to normal. We hope to re-open them soon.
Our current facility schedules are shown below:
If you have an appointment at any of: Concord, San Ramon or on the 3rd floor of our Sequoia building in Walnut Creek, we would ask that instead, you attend at our 2625, Shadelands Drive Walnut Creek facility, which is open as normal.
For Physical Therapy patients, if you would like to enquire about a tele-rehab visit (PT via video conference), please call our Redwood PT clinic directly on 925 210-8500.
Stay healthy, friends ...
Thursday March 19th update (8:20 am)
Tuesday March 17th Update:
CORONAVIRUS APPOINTMENT AND VISITOR POLICY
Questions? call us on 925 939-8585
IF YOU ARE ANY AGE AND ARE OTHERWISE HEALTHY:
- At this time, you may keep your appointment, subject to screening. Please call us on 925 939-8585 to confirm your appointment day and time
- To keep an appointment, you must undergo the entry screening at the clinic facility. The entry screening is a series of questions for symptoms of respiratory illness. If you show symptoms of a respiratory virus at entry, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks out (depending on how acute your orthopedic problem is), or asked to wear a (provided) mask
- If you wish to reschedule your appointment, please call us on 925 939-8585
- As guidelines are changing by the hour, please check back periodically
IF YOU ARE ANY AGE AND HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 OR SHOWS SIGNS OF RESPIRATORY ILLNESS
- Please reschedule your appointment for at least 2 weeks out AND when you have recovered (per your primary care physician)
IF YOU ARE ANY AGE AND NEED IMMEDIATE ORTHOPEDIC CARE:
- For immediate care, go to our Orthopedic Walk-In Urgent Care Clinic “Orthopaedic Express”
- Due to risk of transmission of COVID-19, we are only able to see patients in our urgent care facility with the following at this time: fractures (broken bones); dislocations; severe lacerations requiring stitches; post-operative complications which would worsen without immediate care; severe unremitting pain which you cannot manage on your own with your current medication
- If you are uncertain whether you are eligible for urgent care please call 925 939-8585 and ask to speak with your orthopedic surgeon or call 888-966-7846
URGENT CARE (ORTHOPAEDIC EXPRESS)
2405, Shadelands Drive, Walnut Creek I Phone: 888-966-7846
Open 11am-8pm Monday-Friday
IF YOU ARE SCHEDULED FOR ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY AT A HOSPITAL OR SURGERY CENTER:
- Most of our hospitals where surgery takes place have already cancelled elective surgeries for the next 2 weeks (i.e. non-emergency surgeries), therefore hospital surgery patients will be rescheduled and our patient care teams will be in touch with each individual patient
- If you are scheduled in a surgery center (such as Sequoia Surgical Pavilion), we will need to provide you with an individual update by telephone regarding your surgery. At this time, the Sequoia Surgical Pavilion remains open for essential surgeries - please call to check your surgery status on 925 939-8585
COVID-19 VISITOR POLICY
In order to minimize exposure to patients and staff, we ask that any accompanying family, friends, drivers or other visitors wait outside the facility, such as in the car, during your appointment.
The exceptions which apply to this policy are for:
- Patients who need an interpreter
- Patients who are minors
- Patients who are not capable of making a healthcare decision on their own
- Patients who require ambulatory assistance
- Minors who came with the patient and who do not have supervision available outside the facility
Visitors will also be required to participate in our entry screening questionnaire, in order to enter the building. If you would like your visitor to wait outside and listen in to your Doctor's appointment, please notify the Front Desk when you check in so that appropriate arrangement may be made.
If your visitor is waiting outside the facility, we will notify them at the end of your visit so that they may be there to meet you when you exit the building.
Thank you for your co-operation with our visitor policy, we do sincerely appreciate it.
We wish everyone good health in this time of uncertainty.