About Muir Orthopaedic Specialists
Muir Orthopaedic Specialists (MOS) is one of the most comprehensive orthopedic centers in the Bay Area. By integrating diagnostic, treatment, surgical and rehabilitation services, we have encompassed most aspects of treatment in one unique orthopedic plaza.
Our center represents the state-of-the-art in orthopedic medicine and is considered to be one of the leading facilities in the country for delivery of orthopedic care.
At MOS our mission is to develop a comprehensive practice in which we provide quality orthopedic care in a professional manner. We strive to treat all our patients as we would our family members, with respect, empathy and concern for their well being.
Our physicians strive provide efficacious treatments for patients and make it a priority to stay abreast with the latest techniques.
Our goal is to continue providing the highest quality of care utilizing the latest technology available.
Representing the merger of two longstanding well-known groups formed in the early 1970s, the Muir Orthopaedic Group and the San Ramon Valley Orthopaedic Group, Muir Orthopaedic Specialists Medical Group has been in existence since March 1, 2001. Diablo Orthopedic Specialists joined the MOS group in 2004, expanding our practice to what it is today.
The result of the creation of MOS is now witnessed in the Muir Orthopaedic Specialists Care Center. This 46,000 square foot complex houses our medical group along with the Sequoia Surgical Pavilion, an outpatient surgery center for orthopedic and subspecialty patients.
It also contains the MOS Imaging Center with MRI and CT capabilities as well as the main branch of the MOS Rehabilitation Center.
This center represents state-of-the-art in orthopedic medicine and is considered to be one of the most modern facilities in the country for the delivery of orthopedic care.
A Few Of Our Affiliations
- Alameda-Contra Costa County Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Association of Arthritic Hip and Knee Surgery
- Bay Area Knee Society
- Bay Area Spine Association
- California Orthopaedic Association
- California Medical Association
- California Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Spine Injection Society
- Leroy C. Abbott Society
- San Ramon Chamber of Commerce
- Scoliosis Research Society
- U.S. Olympic Sports Medicine Society
- Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce
- Western Orthopaedic Association